maggie & steve

My photo
Married October 7th, 2006. We went to high school together, but didn't know each other until we went to the University of Kentucky. We live in Covington, have a cat named Snickers. Work at Deloitte and Starbucks, and spend alot of time watching tv, hanging out with friends and wathcing sports.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

maggie & steve

So, everyone else has a blog, and Steve and I have been married almost 2 years, so I thought I'd start a blog for us. I don't know exactly what I am going to blog about yet, since we don't really do anything all that exciting. Aside from work, at Deloitte and Starbucks, Steve pretty much golfs alot and plays cards, I watch alot of tv and hang out with Katy and Julia. I guess, I'll ask you readers, any suggestions. What should I blog about... leave me your two cents worth.

2 comments:

katy b said...

blog about your awesome sister! just kidding...blog about your parties...they're fun

Unknown said...

post the menu of the taste of cincinnati for labor day weekend. bringing up a girl with me so at least you should have one person that can help you cook a little.