maggie & steve

My photo
Married October 7th, 2006. We went to high school together, but didn't know each other until we went to the University of Kentucky. We live in Covington, have a cat named Snickers. Work at Deloitte and Starbucks, and spend alot of time watching tv, hanging out with friends and wathcing sports.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Discover something new...



On my walk, I also discovered one of my new favorite places in Covington, it's only 2 blocks away from my house and I didn't even know it was there.


A little park at the corner of W. Southern & 35th. It is kind of tucked away, and in the spring and summer when there are leaves on the trees I bet it is even lovelier.

Also on my walk, I passed a church. Although I am not a particularly religious person, I would say that I am spiritual, none-the-less, I can appreciate the sounds of pure joy, and it is just that that I heard coming from the church.


So, on this lovely day in February, take advantage of the sun. Take a walk, discover something new and find your joy.

1 comment:

Lucky said...

you'll have to take me there.