maggie & steve

My photo
Married October 7th, 2006. We went to high school together, but didn't know each other until we went to the University of Kentucky. We live in Covington, have a cat named Snickers. Work at Deloitte and Starbucks, and spend alot of time watching tv, hanging out with friends and wathcing sports.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

"Photograph-cising"

Want to get a good workout without it feeling like work. Grab your camera and your tennis shoes and take a walk. I took a walk today and it turned into a two hour walk. I was so busy looking for things to photograph that I forgot about the time. Since I've been trapped in the house due to the snow and cold temperatures, a two hour walk was a well needed boost for the body. Get out and enjoy the weather, while you can, and don't worry about the time, pick a theme or just snap some fun shots. Your body will thank you.

2 comments:

Lucky said...

Good idea and I like the pictures.

Logan Wallace said...

Hi Maggie! Great idea. I'll be buying a decent camera soon and I can't wait to get out and explore with it! Great pictures by the way.